Welcome to our Church
- Part of the Poole Bay Methodist Circuit
- Juice starts at 9:30am monthly - usually the first Sunday each month
- Our Morning Service starts at 10:30am
- Our Evening Services are held around the Circuit:
1st Sunday in the month 6:30pm at Kinson
2nd Sunday in the month 6:30pm at St George's
2nd Sunday Young Families service 4pm at Victoria Park
3rd Sunday Contemporary worship service 6pm at St George's
- Holy Communion - As arranged
- Infant Baptism - During Morning Worship by arrangement with the Minister
Children at worship:
The church has vibrant and fun activities in Sunday Explorers. For the very young we offer a crèche.
We also have a fun Toddler Group every Wednesday during term time and evening activities during the week too.
Absolutely not! God is with us all week long and we aim to lead lives pleasing to him. Take a look at the activities which take place throughout the week here at Victoria Park.
For those with disabilities:
We aim to be an all-inclusive Church.
We offer an induction loop system for those with hearing difficulties. Remember to switch your Hearing Aid to the 'T' setting to benefit from this when in the main Church.
Our buildings offer:-
- Full wheelchair access through our widened front doors via a dedicated ramp.
- Access through the Church and via the side door to our other halls and rooms.
- Level access to all areas of our buildings.
- Full disabled toilet facilities.
- Wheelchair capacity within the main Church.
- Modern lighting system which can be adjusted to suit conditions.
- Modern audio/visual system.
- Large print Notices and Hymn/Service books available, please ask.
We hope you enjoy visiting our Church and will make a return visit.
We can't promise to get everything right all the time and if there is anything that concerns you or you want to know more about please speak to our Stewards or Ministry team who will be happy to help you.
We operate a prayer chain in our church.
Prayer needs may be made known by writing in the prayer request book in the vestibule, by speaking to Pam Bailey or by emailing us through this website.
** PRAYER CHANGES THINGS **
vpmc.org.uk supports the use of Fairtrade goods
VICTORIA PARK METHODIST CHURCH ACCEPTS NO RESPONSIBILITY
FOR THE CONTENT OF EXTERNAL INTERNET SITES
- Edgehill Road
- BH9 2QG
(01202) 512 225